Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.purchaseairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerbuying.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.3tonairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.splitheatpumpsystem.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.mitsubishiheatingandcoolingsystems.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Quality Compressor: State of the art compressor is standard equipment.
• R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Hi Pressure Switches: Ensure long compressor life.
• Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils which provide high corrosion resistance.
• Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coil: Indoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
• Permanently Lubricated Condenser Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
• LowVoltageTransformer:Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit.
• LiquidLineFilterDriers: Factory installed at a convenient location for service.
• Designed Using Galvanized Steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Compact Footprint and Profile: Make the P7 Series easy to install and transport.
• 0” Clearance: To combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
• Plastic Mesh Hail Guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
• Raised Base Pan: Allows water to drain away from the unit.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit. Hi/low service ports allow access without disrupting operation.
• Easy Access: To the evaporator coil for cleaning and general maintenance.
• Drain Trap: Design optimizes drainage capabilities.
• RemovableTopGrilleAssembly:Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
• Optional Electric Heat: Field installed 5 – 20 KW
1/4 x 5/8 - 25 ft Brand: Hvac Accessories