Item#: VT4BE060K B6EMMX60KC
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.purchaseairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerbuying.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.3tonairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.splitheatpumpsystem.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.mitsubishiheatingandcoolingsystems.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Efficient, affordable home cooling
You can count on years of dependable energy efficiency when you choose an Airtemp home comfort system air conditioner. Designed with reliable performance in mind, Airtemp split system outdoor units are engineered with a full feature set in an attractive, low profile design that complements every home.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion All aluminum coils in 1.5 thru 4
resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
• Micro-Channel Coils: ton models which provides high corrosion resistance.
• Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain
• Durable,Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50%
better than comparable units.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly :Allow sease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
• High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
• Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
• Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the ontractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
• Complete Metal Wrapper: Protects the unit's coil from being damaged.
Standard efficiency VS4BD model:
- Meets Department of Energy 13 SEER efficiency standards
- Efficiency performance can improve up to 14 SEER with a matched energy-efficient air handler or furnace with coil.
Complete your Airtemp® split system.
The energy efficiency of a split system is rated and certified by matching the outdoor and indoor sections. The indoor section is typically a furnace and indoor coil, or an air handler, which contains a blower and a coil. If you replace an older air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit, it is important to also change out your indoor section so the system will perform at the rated efficiency. This also assures system long-lasting reliability. Your contractor can determine the most appropriate matching system for your home and needs.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp®.
An air handler completes your indoor comfort system when matched with an Airtemp® air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit. Our line of air handlers includes innovative features such as Micro-Channel coil technology to resist corrosion and up to a full inch of insulation for quiet operation. Ask your contractor which Airtemp® air handler is best for your home.
FEAUTRES AND BENEFITS
• Energy Efficient Fixed Speed ECM Motor: Provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and 16 field-selectable heating airflows to match any application.
• Quiet Blower Operation:Extra quiet and smooth blower
on and off cycles.
• Reduced air stratification: This results in improved
air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration
and vertical applications.
• Built in Filter Rack:makes theairhandlereasy toservice.
• Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not
for use in 115 Volt units)
• Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low
voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
• Breaker Accessibility:Breakeraccessiblefromthefront
of the unit when heater is applied.
• Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
• Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane
finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and
resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets
Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
• Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally
equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise
refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
• Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of
4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet
sweating in difficult applications.
• Anteater MCTM Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All
aluminum coil provides high corrosion resistance.